Junior Install Engineer (Bachelors/Mechatronics/Mechanics/Electronics/Physics)
Are you interested in working with the latest high-tech machinery and looking for a hands-on job? Keep reading!
As an installation engineer, you are responsible for building and testing machines at the customer's site. You will build, install and align components for complete lithography systems. Performing complex adjustments, upgrades, diagnostics and troubleshooting.
Customers are usually in Asia or North America. Due to the time difference, you have to handle most of the problems yourself. In addition, you travel a lot, 6 weeks at the customer, 3 weeks at the company's factory in Eindhoven. If you are not working abroad, you are invited to help the factory operations with assembly, integration, qualification, etc.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
Bachelor's or Master's degree in mechatronics, mechanics, electronics or physics.
- The job requires mechanical and electronic skills, so knowledge of both is considered an advantage.
- Practical experience. If you have a home workshop for your car or motorcycle, or have other experience making mechanical (and electronic) parts, you are qualified for this job.
- Communication in English. You must be able to communicate in English with both clients and colleagues and first class support.
- Be flexible. You work on a tight schedule, if problems arise just before the end of the shift, you are expected to be flexible so that the machine reaches the customer on time.
- Self-sufficient and responsible. You work with machines that cost a lot of money if they don't work on time.
- Cultural awareness. Working abroad means getting to know many different cultures. You represent the company to customers and locals, knowing different cultures will help you a lot!
- Travel hunger. As written at the beginning, you work 6 weeks abroad, 3 weeks at home. Those who have previously traveled will have an advantage in the selection procedure
- Experience in both fine and gross mechanics is considered an advantage.
- A driver's license is required to reach the customer's location.
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- Travelling 70% over the whole globe
- A gross salary between €3000,- and €3500,- depending on experience, excluded travel allowance and shift allowance
- 25 holidays + the possibility to get extra
- Company smartphone and laptop
- Certain pre-employment screening checks may be part of this vacancy procedure.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.