Junior First Line Support Competence Center
We are looking for a team player that likes to take a leading role in solving challenging, technical issues in a manufacturing environment!
Are you ready to start your career as a Junior First Line Support Competence Center in Veldhoven?
In your daily job, you:
- Will be a 1st line engineer in troubleshooting technical problems on ASML NXE and EXE (EUV) systems in Veldhoven (3rd line during install). But not just a 1st line: the target solving power is 95%. Calibrating and testing a system in manufacturing typically is done by BSc or MSc engineers who solve the easy issues. We support these engineers in case of difficult issues, mostly from outside the clean room, but if needed inside the cleanroom at the machine.
- Deliver technical support to contribute to rapid solutions of complex technical issues.
- Arrange proper follow up to minimize impact on cycle time.
- Prevent disturbances from re-occurring by feeding issue resolution in cooperation with Manufacturing Engineering and D&E
- Enable self-supportiveness of the 1st line by knowledge sharing
- Participate and take the lead in continuous improvement projects.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
Education and experience
BSc / MSc / PhD
Several technical fields are possible, but typically Mechanical, Mechatronics, (Applied) Physics.
- Experience in a production environment with high tech products and complex production processes, preferably with trouble-shooting: analyzing problem, finding root cause and solution.
- Preferable 0-2 years proven work experience in analysis of complex problems.
- Experience with production and engineering, project management skills.
- Recent graduate also possible if at least affinity with production and trouble shooting.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this
job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Team player and flexible.
- Good social and communication skills, broad technical and business knowledge, strong analytical mind
- Pragmatic attitude; very active, plenty of initiative.
- High sense of responsibility and devotion; cope with stress.
- Good organizational skills.
- Adequate English communication skills in speech and writing. Dutch language is preferred.
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment;
- An appropriate salary based on your experience and education;
- Future prospects and excellent benefits are evident;
- After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client;
- Good secondary conditions such as a minimum of 25 holidays and 8,33% holiday allowance;
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally via Trinamics Academy;
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses and fun activities.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.