IT Identity and Access Specialist High Tech
Are you challenged by managing dynamic and complex access solutions in a global international company? ASML has implemented Identity & Access Management throughout her worldwide locations. For that purpose we are searching for a team player that will (functionally) manage the Identity & Access management processes for one or multiple sectors and enable ASML to reach her vision to realize world-class IAM solutions.
As IAM Business Support Officer you are a specialist on authorization / access management for one or more sectors in ASML. You are responsible to support and control complex access management areas and provide guidance and direction to end-users.
- Monitor the IAM process in the sector and monitor adherence to the IAM procedures
- Support sector to onboard applications to the IAM portal and define the relevant access criteria
- Manage changes for sector specific rules & roles that provide access to the end users
- Translate sector (access) changes towards IT change requests and monitor follow up
- Give direction to end users with respect to access requests
- Inform and advice on IAM solution directions to application owners in the sector
- Solve complex (2nd line) incidents
- Provide support to end users, create and maintain manuals and support user acceptance tests
Wat verwachten we van jou?
Master level in Information Management, Business Informatics, Information Security or Internal Control and Risk Management.
- 2-4 years relevant experience in access controls.
- Experience in Identity & Access management is preferred.
- Authorization / access management knowledge is preferred.
- Having IT audit experience is a plus
As IAM Business Support Officer you have a pro-active role where analytical and communication skills are key to bring added value to the organization. The key competencies to deliver results are:
- Analytical thinking
- Focus on results
- Sensitivity in a complex and dynamic environment
- Dealing with resistance, overcomes barriers for change and engages others to take action.
- Communicator, able to build and maintain networks in a multicultural environment
- Make complex topics simple and transparent;
- Proactive / hands-on attitude;
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
Seeing as Trinamics feels it is important you can fully focus on working in a new organization in a new role, next to adjusting to a new life in a new country and culture, we’re here to help you in a smooth relocation. We are experienced in assisting you on the visa application process, travel, short and long stay, 30% ruling (tax exemption) application, health insurance, setting up a bank account, Dutch language courses and (in case it’s needed) finding proper schooling for your child(ren).
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.