IT Group Lead - Solution Delivery Corporate
We are looking for an experienced Group Lead that can play a key role in bringing our IT Solution Delivery Corporate team to the next level. Do you think you’re the right candidate fort his job? In that case we’re looking for you!
In the IT Solution Delivery Corporate department we provide IT services to the Corporate departments like HR and Finance via business facing Agile Release Teams (ART’s). In addition we provide IT-wide Platform Services for SAP solutions, Enterprise Application Integration solutions, Robotics, Mendix LowCode/NoCode and CI/CD services. These services are organized in Shared Services ART’s. As Group Lead your team will manage the employees working in the ART’s. Teams are organized globally and working from multiple locations. We collaborate intensively with Enterprise Service Providers, continuously improving the performance of the ART. Delivery Speed and Quality are key, which make you focus on the right craftmanship of your team intensively.
You are an excellent people manager in an Agile/SAFe world. You are keen on developing and coaching individuals to become valuable members of high-performing teams. You have a good understanding of the various expertise involved in building and maintaining development environments. As a member of the Management Team you will closely collaborate with the Leading Coalition of the Agile Release Trains (ART) within the IT Solution Delivery Corporate department. Each ART has a Leading Coalition, consisting of a Release Train Engineer (RTE), Chief Product Owner (CPO) and the System Architect (SA). You collaborate intensively with the Leading Coalitions of the ARTs to balance personal development with delivery. You have an intrinsic drive towards continuous improvement. As a manager you will also be responsible for budgeting, working with suppliers and areas of general interest to your team.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- At least a Master’s degree in Computer Science, Informatics, or equivalent experience;
- At least 5 years’ experience with building self-organizing Scrum teams;
- At least 2 years’ experience in a scaled agile environment (SAFe, LeSS, etc);
- Preferably a technical background or a strong interest in technology;
- Experience in managing vendors and external personnel;
- Experience in managing internationally distributed teams;
- Experience in an equivalent environment (size, complexity, industry, domain) is a strong plus.
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment.
- An appropriate salary based on your experience and education.
- Future prospects and excellent benefits are evident.
- After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
- Good secondary conditions such as a minimum of 25 holidays and 8,33% holiday allowance.
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally via Trinamics Academy.
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses and fun activities.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.