Kies jouw taal
Integrator Wafer Stage Sensor Cleaning
In this role, you define the solutions for cleaning the sensors of future scanner platforms and upgrades for the installed base. Do you have broad knowledge of surface contamination and cleaning processes and do you want to apply this in a multinational high-tech company?
Do you have proven experience in molecular contamination control and modeling in an industrial environment, experience with surface analysis techniques and modeling experience in Python or MATLAB? Then I'm looking for you!
Your team's mission is to leverage expertise in surface contamination and cleaning processes to ensure optimal performance and lifetime of wafer stage sensors, while minimizing the impact on scanner availability. Collaborating with the team architect, you will define solutions for cleaning the sensors of future scanner platforms and upgrades for the installed base, taking into account surface analysis techniques. Your team will then translate these solutions into hardware and software specifications for those building scanner gas and vacuum infrastructure, sensors, metrology, and dose control. You will help create test plans to validate these solutions and execute them on scanner prototypes and test benches, utilizing modeling in Python or MATLAB.
You will conduct offline experimental studies to refine models of contamination and cleaning of the sensors. During the system integration phase, you will need to combine your analytical thinking, creative problem-solving abilities, and an assertive attitude to develop innovative solutions that work around, break through, and/or solve disturbances quickly without impacting projected performance budgets or delivery times. You will prioritize and set your own goals, align and maintain an overview of joint tests agreed upon with partner projects, perform analyses and calculations to predict sensor degradation and functionality of cleaning solutions, support design by analysis, come up with test plans and perform tests to verify the specifications, and define and carry out experimental offline studies to refine degradation and cleaning models.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Master Degree in Mechanical Engineer, Material Science, Applied Physics or related
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- Experience and knowledge of molecular contamination control and modelling in an industrial environment
- Familiar with product development in a concurrent designing process.
- Experience in experimental physics or chemistry (related to plasma-material interactions or thin film deposition)
- Modeling experience with Python or MATLAB
- Experience with surface analysis techniques
- Knowledge of vacuum systems, thin film processes or EUV optics is a nice to have
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment.
- An appropriate salary based on your experience and education.
- Future prospects and excellent benefits are evident.
- After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
- Good secondary conditions such as a minimum of 25 holidays and 8,33% holiday allowance.
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally via Trinamics Academy.
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses and fun activities.
- Certain pre-employment screening checks may be part of this vacancy procedure.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.
Solliciteer op deze functie
Jouw contactpersoon voor deze vacature
Jordi LeetersRecruitment Consultant