|High tech industrie
Would you like to work in the high tech product development and been the linking pin between the Twinscan factory of our client and a global field orgainization? Do you have what it takes to industrialize innovative complex software designs in a way that they can be used efficiently in a high volume service environment? Then this could be a great opportunity for you!
In this role, you represent both the factory and the customer support organization in the product and process development. As a Industrialization Engineer, you are responsible for:
- Product requirements: cycle time, operational cost and field availability
- Product and process design: make sure your colleagues at the factory and at our customers sites are able to efficiently calibrate, test and service our complex equipment
The Metrology competence enables and implements control of the clients system and its functions on nanometer levels of accuracy by means of mathematical modeling of the system and its functions. The products delivered are software packages. The Metrology competence connects multiple technical disciplines. You need to be able to keep a broad system view when performing your job.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering, Physics or Industrialization
- A minimum of 3 years of relevent experience (preferable as a Manufacturing/Service engineer of complex products involving Software calibrations and qualifications)
- You're familiar with Industrial/Production engineering, Value engineering and Design for Manufacturing
- Technical skills: C, C++, Python, Matlab and Latex
- Affinity with Software and understanding of Hardware
- Analytical and good communication skills
- Proactive, eager to learn and a creative way of thinking
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment.
- Nett max. salary range € 4800 monthly including 30% tax ruling and holiday allowance based on your experience and education.
- Future prospects and excellent benefits are evident.
- After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
- Good secondary conditions such as a minimum of 25 holidays.
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally via Trinamics Academy.
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses and fun activities.
- Certain pre-employment screening checks may be part of this vacancy procedure.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 400+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.