Kies jouw taal
Industrialization Engineer Electronics
Our client supports the semiconductor industry's ongoing quest for producing faster, smarter, and more energy-efficient chips (IC's). Our client creates lithography systems that the semiconductor industry needs to achieve its goals.
The D&E sector, amongst others, is responsible for the industrialization and operational requirements of our client's products. Reliability, Availability, Manufacturability, Serviceability (RAMS), and cycle time play a leading role in reducing operational costs by design and process improvements for volume products from inception through the programs and sectors, by developing and imposing company-wide proactive and reactive structural issue resolution processes.
Electrical Layout (EL) is the system that provides electrical power to all subsystems of the machine and includes human safety architecture as well as machine damage protection systems. The Industrialization Engineer is responsible for ensuring the serviceability and manufacturability as well as the operational cost of the EL system in our client's products. They do so by means of co-design, integration, validation, and introduction of new products and processes. Secondly, continuous improvement of the installed base with respect to operational requirements also falls under the responsibility of the Industrialization Engineer.
- Take care of new product introduction towards factory and field organization
- Take care of structural improvements and feedback on structural improvements towards the development team.
- Review technical documentation of the multidisciplinary development team.
- Define documentation, spare parts, and tooling for the global service organization.
- Be the expert in the analysis of complex problems at the factory and at customer sites
- Knowledge transfer from development to operational sectors and to local service organizations
- Minimize operational costs for volume products.
- Analyze global product performance and define requirements for co-design improvement.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Strong communication skills (fluent in English as you will need to liaise with multiple departments)
- Mechatronics, industrial automation or Electrical Engineering Education
- NPI (New Product Introduction)
- Experience with implementing products/processes in an existing environment
- Manufacturing experience
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- The right candidate will be provided with a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment.
- An appropriate salary based on your experience and education.
- Future prospects and excellent benefits are evident.
- After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
- Good secondary conditions such as a minimum of 25 holidays and 8,33% holiday allowance.
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally via Trinamics Academy.
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonuses and fun activities.
- Certain pre-employment screening checks may be part of this vacancy procedure.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.
Solliciteer op deze functie
Jouw contactpersoon voor deze vacature
Katie NettenbreijersRecruitment Consultant