Are you looking for a next step in your career that will challenge you to become a technical expert even further while being the interface to the factory and customer site engineers and do you have the ability to be creative and like to be challenged? Are you eager to improve your non-technical skills when introducing new products and solutions in record time to your counterparts in the factory and to the customer? Then this job is the one for you!
The Industrialization Engineer is responsible to design, maintain, and optimize production processes. The industrialization engineer has the following responsibilities from mechanical build and qualification in the Assembly work center, till setup and qualification in Test and Install:
New Product Introduction:
- Lays down operating instructions, process flow charts, routings, process parameters and indicators.
- Co-design the product to secure Design for Service and Design for Manufacturing.
- Review technical documentation of the development team with stakeholders (e.g. Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain, Production Support and Customer Support).
- Define and create the service process (needed diagnostics, replacement, and recovery)
- Analyses the production process, points out structural problems and bottlenecks, works out suggestions for improvements and initiates their implementation, often in close cooperation with the surrounded departments as Development, Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain and Customer Support.
- Contributes to the rapid solution of complex faults and takes the necessary initiatives and practical decisions.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- BSc or MSc Degree in Mechatronics, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or other related technical area.
- Experience in commissioning of complex systems
- Experience in a production environment with high tech products and complex production processes.
- Troubleshooting complex (mechatronic) systems
- Experience in the field of Manufacturing - industrialization Engineering
- Creating documentation and trainings with attention to the details.
- Experience in reporting progress and issues.
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.