HighTech Software Specialist(C++/ C/ Linux)
For our top international client we are looking for a High- Tech Software Specialist(C++/ C/ Linux). You are going to work in a mix of top (high) tech and academical / research environment. This is a real software engineer role so you need to have experiences with programming language C++11 or higher, Linux is a plus.
Trinamics has various Software Engineering positions throughout the Netherlands. So if this one doesn't suit you, I would still like to receive your resume.
For our client we are looking for a High Tech Software Specialist (C++/ Linux). In this job you will handle End-of-Life issues, assist the Architect in designing new features and directly pick up critical issues with our prototypes. You will be working on correct configuration of Operating Systems, manage network equipment, developing portability layers, providing functionality for system diagnostics. Optionally, if it is in line with your ambition, you will be aligning with our sub-contractors in the work we ask them to execute for us. It is a team that is proud about there work and want to work with motivated talented people. Your responsibilities will be gathering input, contacting relevant stakeholders, create next level designs, implement requirements in line with the created designs and validate implementations.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Demonstrable expertise in C++, C, object oriented programming, Unix/Linux, Solaris, Python, and software configuration management (ClearCase).
- Experienced in working in SAFe or Agile team environment and applying lean practices.
- Factory Automation (SECS, EDA, etcetera) or data management related experience is a pré
key words: C++, Linux, Python, Software Engineer, computer science, etc
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.