Hightech IT Security Architect IAAS/PAAS – project 6 months Eindhoven
Our hightech client ASML is looking for IT Security Architect IAAS/PAAS for a period of 6 months. Please keep reading for more information on this challenging role!
Protection of ASML’s information, Intellectual Property (IP) and assets, and that of ASML’s customers and suppliers for the scope of the projected solution. This includes the alignment of the solution with ASML Information Security strategies and security policies/standards/guidelines, and where necessary suggesting additions to standards in case the standards are not comprehensive for the projected solution. This position will actively participate partly day-to-day in the project team and partly defining IT security solution architectures and support for the IT organization. Tasks include creation of security-specific parts of the solution design in close cooperation with the overall solution designer. Aligning security designs with all relevant stakeholders on people, process and technology level. The Security Architect is partly project member, while also reporting to the Security Domain Architect.
Be the point of contact in the CCoE
• Focal point for IAAS/PAAS Information Security subjects within the organization
• Delivers & owns Domain Architecture “Security Services”
• Delivers & owns reference architectures for specific security topic (e.g. cloud)
• Supplies security input / review for domain architectures where security services reside
• Attends architecture boards, etc. in relevant domains
• Leverage expertise from individual departments and teams.
• Develop and create a solution security design as part of overall solution designs.
• Ensure compliance with ASML Security strategies and security standards/ guidelines.
• Build excellent working relationships with the project team members and all project stakeholders, including security risk officers and IT Operational staff.
• Present the security design at relevant security, architecture and risk boards, defending the design and ensuring project timelines are not hampered by security / risk discussions
Wat verwachten we van jou?
More than 8 years’ experience in the IT Security field/architecture.
• More than 5 years’ broad experience in a Security Architecture / Solution Designer role.
• More than 5 years’ experience with Cloud platforms like Azure, AWS, Google Cloud
• Experience with both business as well as technical side of IT Security and information security
• Working knowledge of Architecture methodologies such as ToGAF, SABSA or equivalent.
• Working architecture experience with Microsoft Azure IAAS/PAAS and firm knowledge of other Cloud platforms (e.g. Google, AWS) Experience with assessment, development, implementation, optimization, and documentation of a comprehensive and broad set of security technologies and processes.
• Experience in gaining approval of security designs from Business, Architecture & Risk management approval boards
• Translating the output of security (risk) assessment into security design.
• Communicating with Stakeholders, users and Senior management
Able to operate independently, self-starter
• Ability to interact with all levels including users, engineers, executives and senior managers
• Deep technical knowledge of IT-security and Information Security and Architecture methodology.
• Ability to overcome organizational resistance
• Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks, projects and assignments
• Analytical, precise, tenacious, autonomous
• Able to digest large amounts of new information quickly, and derive key security requirements
• Able to grasp the deep technical characteristics of new environments quickly
• Able to draft clear and concise visualizations of complex environments
• Able to fairly represent conflicting stakeholder needs to enable informed decision-making
• Able to stand your ground in a flexible / changing environment
• CCSP or equivalent is a must
• SAP Cloud knowledge is a plus
• (Security) Architecture certification is a must.
• CISSP/CISM/ CISA or equivalent is a plus.
• Security/Technical/IT/informatics background bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience)
• Deep Knowledge of current security technologies and governance processes
• In-depth working knowledge of IT Risk / security frameworks and best practices, e.g.:
o NIST Cyber Security Framework
o ISF Standard of Good Practice for Information Security
o NIST SP 800 30 framework
o ISO 27001/2 framework
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
The right candidate will be provided with a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.