|High tech industrie
Would you like to help prepare, lock and clean our state-of-the-art high tech machines for transport? Do you have experience with disassembly and a MBO level 4 degree in mechanical- or automotive engineering? If so, we have an opportunity that would allow you to work at a big multinational company that is active in the field of producing complex lithographic systems. The company’s employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software.
Are you curious about this position at one of the most leading international companies in the Netherlands? Keep on reading!
Your mission is to pre-pack (disassemble) the high-tech machines for transportation in accordance with the established specification statements. Your gonna disassemble the products in accordance with established specifications. Observe and report about regular and/or on-going problems that occur in the construction of products or their operation. Give support to the solution of these problems. Ensure timely availability of right materials /locking sets and tools, in conformity with the planning at the right cabins. Set an example to other members of the team. Oversee the processes in the working area and act as a reference. Contribute to the Pilot process and transition to volume Production. Support the realization /improvement of procedures, processes, protocol etc. Observe/report expected problems in relation to disassembling and handling/transportation of the clean final product.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Medium Vocational level (MBO niveau 4), in mechanical, automotive or aerospace engineering.
- A minimum of 3 years relevant work experience (e.g. disassembly/assembly of machines, modules, engines, cars).
- Proficient in both Dutch and English, both orally and written; to interact with native and non-native Dutch colleagues;
- Flexible personality and attitude towards work;
- Be able to work independently, safely, precisely and structured;
- You will work in 2-shifts schedule in cleanroom.
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment.
- An appropriate salary based on your experience and education.
- Future prospects and excellent benefits are evident.
- After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
- Good secondary conditions such as a minimum of 25 holidays and 8,33% holiday allowance.
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally via Trinamics Academy.
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses and fun activities.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 400+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.