High-Tech E-learning Consultant (Training Center)
(E-)Learning Consultant (Training Center)
(BSc/MSc – High-Tech, Science, Technology or equivalent)
Through the Development & Engineering branche of our business client, it will be your job to develop learning solutions throughout the entire organization.
1. You will identify the problem that the (educational) course is meant to solve.
Talk to stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts, gather and assemble data and report back the findings. Develop a high-level scope.
2. You will create a course development plan.
Based on company culture, existing materials, resources, budget, stakeholder, subject matter, expert involvement, vendor solutions and a host of other variables. Obtain stakeholder signoff for the plan, making revisions as necessary, ensure you have shared agreement to what constitutes a successful engagement, and that everyone agrees on how success will be measured. Lock down and establish the scope, resources, timeframe, deliverables and success metrics, as well as a plan for maintaining the program (if needed) after the project concludes.
Note that any impediments to learning success that are beyond the scope of a training project should be flagged and identified during this part of the engagement. Also, stakeholder agreement and buy-in is critical to success.
3. You will implement the course development plan.
You will do so together with the course developer / SME build the instructional design, course development and learning activities.
This also might include buying and implementing an off-the-shelf solution, setting up coaching activities or something as simple as creating a job aid. During this time period, the methods for assessing the learning activities should be developed and put into place.
4. You will evaluate.
Collect evaluations, assessments, conduct interviews or complete any other activities designed around measuring program success. Gather and compile this information for reporting purposes. If the project scope permits, make any changes to the process and materials based on this feedback.
5. You will take care of project closure.
Provide any agreed-upon reporting, conduct a "lessons learned" as requested, transition the program into maintenance mode, and close out the project.
You will report to the manager of the Technical Training Center.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
We are in search of people who:
- Have at least 3-5 years of relevant work experience in a comparable position.
- Have proven experience in preferred technical background or affinity with technology and/or high-tech environment.
- Have experience on computer based learning methods (E-Learing).
- Have experience in the purchase of learning solutions from third parties.
- Have a bachelor or Master Degree in Science, Technology or an equivalent.
- Also: gained knowledge and skills on corporate education.
1. Up to date on didactical design and interventions:
- development tools
- learning intervention techniques
- IT-tools, applications and latest technology to enhance learning
2. Project management
- Timely delivery of quality learning programs following ADDIE method
- Timely escalation of risks and issues in course delivery to TL
- Identify opportunities for collaboration and faster course development
3.Take perspective towards target groups
- Technical background
- Takes ownership to achieve end result
- Demonstrate business sense and understanding and leverages networks
- Handles ambiguity, uncertainty and conflicting priorities effectively
- Communicates clearly & convincingly
- Acts upon customers interest
- Strong analytical skills
- Critical interviewing
- Builds collaborative relationships
- Active listening techniques
- Handles resistance and challenges
- Create consensus and connections
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
Would you like to add your technical knowledge to the Trinamics team by working for one of our clients? After a period of detachment and more than adequate functioning, a contract at our client certainly is a possibility.
At Trinamics you can count on a fitting remuneration, room for further personal development and excellent terms of employment.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.