Hardware Computer System Design Engineer
In Eindhoven, the Netherlands, at one of our high tech companies in the semiconductor industry, we are looking for an Hardware Computer System Design Engineer.
Are you interested in hardware computer systems, networks and routers? Do you like to fix a problem and find a solution? Keep on reading because this will be the job you have been looking for!
As a Computer System Design Engineer you will be responsible for the computer systems. You will be challenged by the architecture and associated hardware for new and existing computer systems. If something needs to replaced or fixed, you are responsible for it. You will work on correct specifications for the next generation of control systems and internal networks for the products. The products you are working on are computers, racks, cabinets, processor boards, storage solutions and network switchers. A role focusing on hardware design, but some software / network knowledge is always a plus!
The main responsibilities are:
- Define, document and maintain requirements of various computer systems electronics products.
- Participate in the design and realization of computer systems electronics products.
- Define, document and execute tests to ensure that computer systems electronics products satisfy the requirements.
- Solve problems and/or manage problem resolution during 1st product integration.
- Manage outsourcing of computer systems electronics related modules.
- Support production and service.
- Interface with software designers, but you will NOT write software yourself.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering or “Technische Computer Kunde”
- Al levels of experience are suitable, as long as there is a good motivation
- Knowledge / experience on PCB design / implementation
- Knowledge / experienced on servers, computers, routers, switchers and network to build our architectures
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment.
- An appropriate salary based on your experience and education.
- Future prospects and excellent benefits are evident.
- After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
- Good secondary conditions such as a minimum of 25 holidays and 8,33% holiday allowance.
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally via Trinamics Academy.
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses and fun activities.
- Certain pre-employment screening checks may be part of this vacancy procedure.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.