|High tech industrie
The Agile Transformation Program is recruiting experienced Agile Transformation Coaches who will work on the scaled agile transformation in the Research and Development (R&D) sector of the company.
As agile transformation coach for hardware you will be working close with the agile cluster lead(s) and the senior managers of a hardware cluster leading them through this major change and the challenges that might occure on the way. A hardware cluster delivers mechanical, electrical, or mechatronic designs. You are also the trusted partner of people in Agile roles for all aspects of the transformation.
Do you have passion for (Scaled) Agile and Lean combined with extensive experience in organizational transformation? Do you have experience in Appling the agile mindset and methodologies in a hardware environment? Are you interested in being responsible for guiding (sr) line management and engineers in adopting Agile principles and methods? Then we look forward to talking to you!
- Determine & agree transformation goals.
- Co-create the deployment strategy and roadmap towards self-sustaining organization (together with local change team).
- Challenge the change curve and support in the change story.
- Determine success criteria and roles & responsibilities.
- Provide support to the standing organization in founding local Agile Center of Excellence (ACE)/ Agile Coaching Competence (ACC)
- Develop agile capability plan for key roles, leaders and teams.
- Support and execute maturity assessments.
- Challenge progress regularly with your stakeholders.
- Creating an environment for teams and individuals to be able to continuously improve the Agile and DevOps ways of working.
- Support the acceleration of the program by connecting clusters in sharing good practices
- Share and inform the team about cluster transformation progress, bottle-necks and help requests.
- Support your colleagues pro-actively in the cluster or building each other’s expertise.
- Contribute to improvements to the Development Model of the company.
- Challenge your colleagues adapting the Agile principles in our own team.
- Improve our daily operations and participates in strategic steps.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor or master degree. Experience in agile in a hardware development area is a prerequisite to be successful in this position. Relevant Agile certificates like SPC are recommended experience
- 5+ years’ experience in (Agile) Organizational Transformation projects.
- 3+ years' experience in applying agile in a hardware development environment
- Knowledge of / experience in the most common Change Management theories & practices.
- Recognized authority & deep knowledge on agile and SAFe (and LEAN) principles
- Minimal 3 years’ experience being integral part of an (scaled) agile organization in a typical agile role (RTE, PO, CPO, SM)
- Proven record of accomplishment of teaching, coaching and/or mentoring
- Being comfortable in working with stakeholders in the matrix organization (group-, department-, sector-, project- and program level) is necessary in this job.
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 400+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.