(End of) Life Cycle Manager Electronics EOL
In Eindhoven, the Netherlands, at one of our high tech companies in the semiconductor industry, we are looking for an Life Cycle Manager in de Electronics Department.
Do you have a keen eye for detail and have clear solutions for products which will not be available anymore? Are you creative and do you have the ability to think outside the box?
This might be the opportunity you were looking for!
As a Life Cycle manager or End of Life Manager you are triggered by EOL notifications. You manage the solution, mostly by part alternatives. You will be the technical lead in investigating the impact of the change, present the proper introduction scenario and actively manage all stakeholders: Component Engineering, Logistics, Projects and Procurement.
The main responsibilities are:
- Manage the EOL process from start (EOL notification) until completed implementation (SAP)
- Find replacement parts with support of Component engineers
- Investigate implementation impact, present options with pro/cons and perform risk management on possible solutions
- Present possible solutions to stake holders, negotiate alternatives, get approval for implementation
- Track progress and report status
- Build a cross sectoral network which allows smooth decision and follow-up
- Communicate relevant information to all related levels in the organization
- Initiate and support process improvements to gain efficiency and promote a common way of working for Life Cycle Management
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, or proven experiences with electronics
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in a similar position
- Skills such as leadership and negotiation are required
- Excellent communication skills in English
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment.
- An appropriate salary based on your experience and education.
- Future prospects and excellent benefits are evident.
- After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
- Good secondary conditions such as a minimum of 25 holidays and 8,33% holiday allowance.
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally via Trinamics Academy.
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses and fun activities.
- Certain pre-employment screening checks may be part of this vacancy procedure.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.