Embedded Test Architect
In the position of Embedded Test Architect you will be responsible for testing the team deliverables, aiming for higher quality software, early bug finding and earlier delivery.
You as a seasoned Embedded Test Architect will be responsible for:
· Reviewing high level requirements and specifications
· Writing, implementing and executing the test strategy
· Defining the test roadmap.
· Developing test competences and contributing to continuous integration on department level.
· Test Impact determination: in discussion with system engineers, architects and developers, you will determine the impact of a deliverable to be able to define a smart test strategy.
· You will look at the deliverables from a customer’s point-of-view.
Topics that you will be involved in include: embedded / static / functional / non-functional and heuristic testing. Black and gray box testing / subsystem test and integration test on basis of requirements and specifications; test strategy, test methodology, test competence; close cooperation with designers, independent.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
We are looking for a candidate with:
· 5+ experience in testing high-tech systems, including non-functional testing.
· Experience with complex embedded systems, including designing the test strategies, but also hands-on testing.
· Experience in writing high level test plans on basis of requirements, design documents and implicit knowledge of people, experience in definition of test strategy.
· Experience with programming/scripting/automation, like: C, C++, Unix (e.g. csh), Linux, Python,
· Experience with version control (e.g. Clear Case, git), continuous integration, FMEA, test automation, stubs and mocks (e.g. Google Mock).
· TMap or ISTQB Advanced certification
Bachelor or Master level education in Computer Science, Physics, Electronics, Mechanics, Mathematics or comparable
You recognize yourself in having the following skills:
· Strong communicative personality with good abstraction level, but also a pragmatic, hands-on attitude.
· Good stakeholder management skills.
· Analytical skills, different levels of abstract thinking. Good problem solving skills.
· Likes to break the system and investigate how things work.
· Flexible and goal oriented, able to realize progress within an uncertain, rapidly changing environment.
Able to work under pressure, takes ownership and is decisive.
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident.
Seeing as Trinamics feels it is important you can fully focus on working in a new organization in a new role, next to adjusting to a new life in a new country and culture, we’re here to help you in a smooth relocation. We are experienced in assisting you on the visa application process, travel, short and long stay, 30% ruling (tax exemption) application, health insurance, setting up a bank account, Dutch language courses and (in case it’s needed) finding proper schooling for your child(ren).
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.