Embedded Scrum Master
Do you want to be a Scrum Master in a high tech innovative organization that is committed to developing groundbreaking high tech software solutions? This might be your next job!
What will you do?
- Lead, build and faciliitate the team to become high performing
- Help the people around the team to understand which interaction with the team is helpful or not
- Create focus in the team on the iteration objectives
- Signal and remove impediments in order to ensure timely delivery from the team
- Continuously challenge yourself and the team when it comes to creative alternatives for business problems
- Provide analyses of current team rituals, evaluate bottlenecks, risks and dependencies whilst offering advice with regards to improvements in team rituals
- Ensure that the dependencies and risks are managed by the team
- Ensure pre conditions are in place in order to start a work item
Wat verwachten we van jou?
Who are you?
- Bachelors, Masters or PhD in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- 7+ years of work experience
- 2-3 years of experience as a Scrum Master in an Agile high tech environment
- Excellent people and change leadership skills
- Coach and Mentor mentality, Teacher to ensure Scrum and other relevant Agile methods are understood and enacted
- You take ownership, are driven by your sense of responsability, aware of the impact of your work and take ownership of your tasks
- A change agent to enable a culture in which Scrum teams can flourish and reach high performance state
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.