Kies jouw taal
Electrical Safety Engineer
In Eindhoven, the Netherlands, at one of our high tech companies in the semiconductor, we are looking for an Electrical Safety Engineer.
Do you do everything in your power to provide safety? Do you have an eye for detail and do you always follow the regulations without hesitation? If you believe that safety comes first, we are looking for you!
Safety comes first, whether it is in design or in a work instruction. You are an engineer with an eye for detail and a strong affinity with safety. You understand the complexities of the design of the source laser, but you also have a drive to ensure that the people who work on our systems can do so safely. You know what is needed to prevent the risks of arc flash and confined spaces.
The main responsibilities are:
- Own the safety competence within the department, including means & methods
- Help introduce changes in Way-of-Working / Safety Standards in the department
- Act as facilitator or expert in Safety Risk Assessment (SRA) and Failure Mode & Effect Analysis (FMEA)
- Review work instructions and/or sequences in relation to safe and healthy use of parts/tools, including the related administrative tasks such as PLET
- Actively share knowledge and training
- Report on proactive/reactive safety activities and incidents
- Communicate to suppliers with regards to safety topics
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical Engineering or Mechatronics Engineering
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in a similar position
- Proven knowledge on procedural / sequence safety and risk assessment techniques (FMEA)
- ISO 12100 and OHSAS 18001 are nice to have
- Excellent communication skills in English
- The power to convince other to make safety a priority
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment.
- An appropriate salary based on your experience and education.
- Future prospects and excellent benefits are evident.
- After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
- Good secondary conditions such as a minimum of 25 holidays and 8,33% holiday allowance.
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally via Trinamics Academy.
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses and fun activities.
- Certain pre-employment screening checks may be part of this vacancy procedure.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.
Solliciteer op deze functie
Jouw contactpersoon voor deze vacature
Lennart HuijbregtsKey Accountmanager