Kies jouw taal
Electrical Layout Manufacturing Engineer high tech
In Eindhoven, the Netherlands, at one of our high tech companies in the semiconductor, we are looking for an Manufacturing Engineer for the Electrical Layout of the products.
Are you familiar with Electrical Layouts? Are you open for a new challenge in your career? This might be the role you were waiting for!
Electrical Layout (EL) is the system that provides electrical power to all subsystems of the machine and includes human safety architecture as well as machine damage protection systems.
The Manufacturing Engineer is responsible to design, maintain, and optimize production processes and adapt to changed output requirements. Develop and apply methods of measuring the performance of the production process. Support the Production in order to ensure product quality, short lead-times and ‘short time to market’.
The main responsibilities are:
- New Product Introduction, lays down operating instructions, process flow charts, routings, process parameters and indicators.
- Brings knowledge to bear on (new) product development projects, in order to foresee production problems in the design phase and in order to improve the manufacturability of the product and test design.
- Continuous Improvement, analyses the production process, points out structural problems and bottlenecks, works out suggestions for improvements and initiates their implementation
- Contributes to the rapid solution of complex faults and takes the necessary initiatives and practical decisions.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical Engineering or Mechatronics Engineering
- Every level is open to apply, as long as there is a good motivation.
- Preferably we are looking for candidates with experience or affinity in the field of industrialization engineering of high tech products
- Looking for somebody who is pro-active and a good communicator in English, Dutch is a pre
- Project management skills is preferred.
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment.
- An appropriate salary based on your experience and education.
- Future prospects and excellent benefits are evident.
- After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
- Good secondary conditions such as a minimum of 25 holidays and 8,33% holiday allowance.
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally via Trinamics Academy.
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses and fun activities.
- Certain pre-employment screening checks may be part of this vacancy procedure.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.
Solliciteer op deze functie
Jouw contactpersoon voor deze vacature
Lennart HuijbregtsKey Accountmanager