Kies jouw taal
Electrical Hardware Component Engineer Cable / Racks / Cabinets
In Eindhoven, the Netherlands, at one of our high tech companies in the semiconductor, we are looking for an Electrical Component Engineer.
Do you have an interest in components such as cables, racks or cabinets? Would you like to work with high end technology? If this sounds like you, we want you!
As a component engineer your focus will be on selection, qualification and accurate registration of catalog materials and customized derivatives of these. To ensure smooth and efficient introduction of new materials, early involvement in design activities or issue resolution is key. In your job you will be the linking pin between designers, manufacturers, supply chain engineers and procurement officers providing advice and guard the balance between technology, quality, cost and logistics.
The main responsibilities are:
- Build and maintain expertise within the assigned product category
- Drive interaction between design projects and component engineering team
- Support designers in making the best component selections
- Selection, qualification and introduction of new components in the database
- Facilitate and monitor development of customized derivatives
- Guard the quality of the component information in the database
- Lead root cause analysis and improvement actions for component failure issue.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical Engineering or Mechatronics Engineering
- At least 3 years of experience in cables, racks and or cabinets
- Knowledge about components
- Fluent communication skills in English
- Not afraid to do some hands-on responsibilities such as assembly
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment.
- An appropriate salary based on your experience and education.
- Future prospects and excellent benefits are evident.
- After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
- Good secondary conditions such as a minimum of 25 holidays and 8,33% holiday allowance.
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally via Trinamics Academy.
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses and fun activities.
- Certain pre-employment screening checks may be part of this vacancy procedure.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.
Solliciteer op deze functie
Jouw contactpersoon voor deze vacature
Lennart HuijbregtsKey Accountmanager