Electrical / Electronics Design Engineer
Are you passionate about designing electronics modules or submodules? Making optimal choices between disciplines for a good performance at acceptable costs?
As an Electronic Engineer you will add value to products by engineering (sub)modules in an efficient and multidisciplinary context.
What will be your job like as Electronics Designer?
- You are involved in product development projects at R&D. You are responsible and focusing on electronic topics like embedded control, printed circuit boards for digital and analog electronics, motors, sensors and development of power electronics;
- Together with architects you specify and agree on requirements based on customer and rsquo’s demands. Together with embedded software designers you come up with technical designs and concepts that meet these objectives, properly balancing time, quality, accuracy, interdisciplinary interactions and taking cost into account;
- Within the project you collaborate with colleagues from other disciplines than electronics and embedded software, like mechanics and also chemistry and physics, who are mainly responsible for the ink and print head development. You review your ideas and jointly develop smart creative solutions that meet the overall project objectives. You test and review your model based design(s) by building prototypes to proof the feasibility of the routes you have identified;
- In this role there are plenty of opportunities to further develop yourself, e.g. to module responsible, electronics team leader or system architect.
- Designing of digital and analog electronics (such as embedded control, high speed digital design and sensor control systems);
- Designing printed circuit boards and guiding outsourcing partners;
- Development of power electronics;
- Control on costs;
- Make sure your designs are correctly implemented, which includes analysis, testing and documentation;
- Communicate and present effectively in a multi-disciplinary team.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor/Master degree in electronics or similar;
- 3-7 years of experience;
- Skilled in schematic design and board lay-out;
- Skilled in ECAD tooling and design for EMC;
- Experience with Matlab, VHDL and able to read C/++ code;
- Knowledge of and experience with digital and analog electronics;
- Eye for detail and excellent problem solving skills.
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- Relocation support;
- Excellent salary € 3400 – 4200 net / after tax monthly*;
- Excellent secundair conditions;
- 30% ruling support if applicable;
- Certain pre-employment screening checks may be part of this vacancy procedure.
* If you will get the 30% tax ruling, included the holliday allowance.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.