Electrical Design Engineer
In Eindhoven and the east of the Netherlands, at some of our high tech companies, we are looking for an Electrical Design Engineer.
Are you getting excited when the topic is about electrical connectivity and layout solutions? Do you like to work on electrical infrastructure? This could be your new job!
As a Electrical Design Engineer you are responsible for the specification, design and realization of the product. You will be working on the infrastructure of these high tech machines on the cables, racks, cabinets and PCBA’s (mainly Passive / interconnections PCBA).
The main responsibilities are:
- Define, document and maintain designs of the electrical modules and electrical infrastructure to guarantee the design quality
- Create and maintain electrical technical drawings/schematics of electrical modules and infrastructure
- Able to support the outsourcing of development activities at co-developers.
- Provide technical inputs to manufacturers of electrical modules and infrastructure
- Assure good quality by early involvement with electrical modules built and onsite qualification at suppliers/manufacturers during proto build
- Assure good quality by qualifying of first article electrical modules and infrastructure at module level before handing over to integration
- Contribute to analysis and solution of reliability issues.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering
- At least 3 years of experience in the design of Electrical & Electronic Modules
- Experience with Cables, Racks, Cabinets and PCBA
- Broad technical knowledge of electronics
- Experience with Electromechanical designs is a plus
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment.
- An appropriate salary based on your experience and education.
- Future prospects and excellent benefits are evident.
- After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
- Good secondary conditions such as a minimum of 25 holidays and 8,33% holiday allowance.
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally via Trinamics Academy.
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses and fun activities.
- Certain pre-employment screening checks may be part of this vacancy procedure.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.