E-beam architect max. €5400 nett monthly
For a multinational hightech machinebuilder we are looking for an architect in R&D. Are you actively involved in the definition and qualification of the latest e-beam equipment? The yield of various equipment is crucial for our customers. Any nanometer-scaled particle, no matter the source, can have negative impact on the end-product. Are you the one we are looking for?
As defectivity-architect you will be responsible for the definition of roadmaps, work-packages and specifications related to e-beam defects. You will lead the content for investigation of various rootcauses of particles within the e-beam inspection equipment and actively push for an improved hardware design. These work-packages will take place on offline setups and existing e-beam tools. You will engage with engineers with various backgrounds to come to an adherent technical plan on how to execute.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- At least 8 years of relevent work experience in the industry
- Master or PhD in physics, electrical engineering or chemistry
- Experience at a company like Thermo Fisher / VDL / Philips, Airbus (preferbaly semiconductor)
- Experience in electron-microscopy, electrostatics, electron-microscopy, E-beam, material-science and/or high voltage
- Experience with nano-particles and material failure mechanisms is desired
- Knowledge of semiconductor industry, electro-beam equipment, statistics and/or design of experiments
- Responsible for the definition of the roadmaps
- You're the Senior and will be teamlead of 5 junior engineers
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment.
- Nett max. salary range €5400 monthly including 30% tax ruling and holiday allowance based on your experience and education.
- Future prospects and excellent benefits are evident.
- After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
- Good secondary conditions such as a minimum of 25 holidays.
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally via Trinamics Academy.
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses and fun activities.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.