The company iis one of the world’s leading manufacturers of semiconductor-chip-making equipment. Amajority of the world’s microchips receive their critical lithographic patterning in machines. In addition they produces metrology tools and advanced applications to analyze and optimize the performance of the customer production process.
The Infrastructure Architect will be working on projects as a technical expert or internal consultant. He or she must be able to provide technical leadership to cross functional teams in the design, development and integration of infrastructure automation solutions into the ASML software development environment. Create, research and development of infrastructure services. He or she is the technical lead on a programmatically managed infrastructures, together with a group of infrastructure automation engineers. He or she works in close cooperation with the Solution owner, Infrastructure architects and Subject matter experts.
Starting in this position means that you will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Extensive automation of infrastructure components
- Infrastructure CI/CD solutions
- Setup infrastructure requirements, designs and implementation in various projects
- Assessment of infrastructure change proposals.
- Advice and Implementation of infrastructure improvements
- Communication and alignment with ASML generic IT department
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- Red Hat certifications
Our ideal candidate has got the following experience:
- 3+ years of experience as an IT Infrastructure architect
- Affinity with software development
- Taken up the responsibility to define the infrastructure architecture
- Creating high and low level designs within projects
- Automation/Orchestration with Puppet, Terraform, RunDeck and Jira
- Applications development environment like software version control systems (GIT) and
- Issue tracking systems (JIRA)
- Virtualization technology such as Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization and VMware
- Operating Systems: Linux, Windows and Solaris
- Container technologies; docker and kubernetes
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
- Pro-active willing to take ownership
- Must be able to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to apply them towards automation.
- Hands-on and “can-do” mentality
- Tenacious and autonomous
- Fluent in English
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- A competitive salary based on your experience and education;
- Good secondary conditions such as 25 holidays, Flexible work hours and 8% holiday allowance;
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally;
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses;
- Nice yearly events with the Trinamics team.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 400+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.