Kies jouw taal
DevOps Engineer (Life Sciences)
|Vakgebied:||Machinebouw & Constructie|
We have a position for a full-stack/DevOps engineer that will support the value delivery within our Life Sciences agile release train. This will include supporting the execution of our DevOps roadmap and vision from Test automation to deployment of our software on Windows based systems and Kubernetes platform using Docker. Typical SCM and build pipeline activities will also be part of the job. So, a broad role in supporting our development teams with their needs to deliver high quality software efficiently.
Your assignment will be a mixture of the following activities:
- Manage our (Git) branching strategy. Coordinate across our projects on common components. Manage the number of needed stabilization branches
- Maintain, advance and extend our (Jenkins based) build pipeline according our SCM and DevOps plans and vision
- Keep stakeholders informed about SCM/DevOps progress related KPI (key performance indicator) trends
- Close cooperation with our (software) scrum teams and our global software tooling and infrastructure team on test automation needs and tooling
- Close cooperation with our development teams on our microservices and AI deployment strategies (typically on a Kubernetes based environment)
- Provide daily support to the software developers on SCM and build related topics. Contact point to our SETI team (global software infrastructure team)
Wat verwachten we van jou?
The ideal candidate for this position enjoys working in a multi-disciplinary, technical environment. to solve complex technical (software) challenges. If you enjoy supporting the development of software solutions on top of high-performance systems, this is an excellent opportunity. The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience:
- Typically requires, BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science, Informatics, or related technical discipline.
- Up-to-date knowledge and hands-on experience with software configuration management and tooling
- Up-to-date knowledge on DevOps
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Knowledge on Version control systems (Git/GitLab)
- CI/CD knowledge (using Jenkins, msbuild, Nuget, Artifactory)
- Knowledge on virtualization and containers (Kubernetes, Docker)
- Knowledge of test frameworks and software
- Experience with MLOps / MLDevOps tools and platforms is a pre.
- Experience with SAFe and Agile/Scrum development processes
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- A great job at one of our leading clients
- A good salary, career opportunities and excellent fringe benefits
- At Trinamics you get nice extras: discount on your health insurance and referral premiums, activities (for example football tournament, Christmas drinks etc.)
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.