Kies jouw taal
Devops engineer in a C# .NET Windows Environment
Our client is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. Our client is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. The companies employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
The products of the Applications Business Line department of our client are critical elements in high end semiconductor manufacturing processes. They build on the capabilities of their world renowned scanners, using them as an actuator to correct distortions caused by other process steps.
Within Applications, the Process Window Detection (PWD) products provide customers with the possibility to measure the performance of their manufacturing processes. The YieldStar metrology systems bring huge benefits to their customers and the use of their products is increasing fast. A team of about 200 software developers works together with application engineers, process experts and support specialists to develop a unique market leading systems. Development is largely done in C# /.NET and the applications run in a Windows environment.
As a member of the team, you ensure that the developers have a stable and state-of-the art development environment that supports Continuous Integration.
- • actively participate in the team’s Agile/scrum activities,
- • diagnose issues and fix them,
- • pro-actively look for potential improvements and prepare them for evaluation by the team,
- • contribute to enhancing the continuous integration pipeline for speed, flexibility and usability.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science or software engineering,
- You have experience in devops activities, preferably in a large development organization,
- You preferably worked as a software developer in a C#/.NET development team,
- You have worked in an Agile/scrum team,
- You have worked in a CI/CD driven organization,
- You have at least 3 years of relevant working experience.
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment.
- An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident.
- After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.
Solliciteer op deze functie
Jouw contactpersoon voor deze vacature