Design Automation Engineer (Salary indication max €5400 net/after tax)
Are you a technical expert in design automation and do you have a broad technical knowledge, can you translate this into algorithms and program them into design tools? Then I'm looking for you!
This company is one of the most successful high-tech companies in the Netherlands and is located in the Brainport of Europe. On a daily basis, multidisciplinary teams consisting of physicists, mathematicians, chemists, mechanical engineers and software engineers develop and produce complex lithography systems. These systems are used by their customer in the production of integrated circuits. Your responsibilities are developing and maintaining the automation tools and creating and maintaining plug-ins, testing functionality and managing the roadmap. You also share information with the design community by providing technical support.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- MSc or BSc in a technical related field;
- Designer experience;
- Experience with P&ID (Piping & Instrumentation Diagram) creation (must);
- Ability to guide designers.
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- Salary indication: €5400 net/ after tax including holiday allowance and 30% ruling. Amount is based on experience and education.
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment.
- Future prospects and excellent benefits are evident.
- After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
- Good secondary conditions such as a minimum of 25 holidays.
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally via Trinamics Academy.
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses and fun activities.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.