As a Delivery Manager you have a key-role in the support organization of IT. You will independently function as the IT Service Owner bridging the demand of the business for IT Services and on the other hand the delivery of the IT activity as agreed upon contract with IT Service Providers.
Is responsible for all IT managed services which are delivered to one or more ASML sectors; focus on more generic services
Service portfolio management: Accept new and changed IT services delivered by Competence Centers.
Provide insight on the overall performance of the service delivered.
Defining and managing service levels targets and ensuring services are delivered and improved in line with agreed targets and expectations.
Usage management for IT services
Lifecycle management for IT service (ownership)
Ensure quality standards for solutions / development projects through DTAP for new and changed applications
Managing dependencies and expectations from multiple suppliers and integrating to provide a single business-facing IT service.
Ensure E-2-E service management by Service Providers
Provide an escalation and arbitration level for service issues and service integration issues for the services in scope
Tasks (not extensive):
Chair the business service performance review on a monthly basis.
Chair the monthly operational service provider meeting.
Takes part in project initiation and acceptance phase and contributes to “Request For Proposal” process in a senior user role.
Deploy the governance model, processes, communication and reporting structures within the Application Support & Business organization.
Functional manage (regie) the service manager of the Service Provider.
Be a secondary escalation point towards the business (service manager being the first escalation point).
Review the service SLA’s at least once a year and adjust KPI’s in agreement with business.
Empowered to make decisions within the provided budget related to a service.
Empowered to make decisions regarding service improvements and quality within agreed boundaries.
Empowered to approve emergency changes for the associated service.
In case of escalation (not limited to Priority 2 incidents) to act upon End-2-End ownership cross delivery teams (fix first, settle later).
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Master level or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 10+ years of experience in relevant business and/or IT roles and at least 7 years of experience as a delivery or service manager (of equivalent) on senior level.
- Proven experience of service strategy.
- Designing and implementing Service Integration and Management solutions.
- Content of contracts, master service agreements, governance schedules, price schedules, terms and conditions.
- ITIL Service Management processes.
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- A competitive annual salary: €60.000 - €80.000, based on your experience and education.
- Good secondary conditions such as 25 holidays, Flexible work hours and 8% holiday allowance;
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally;
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses;
- Nice yearly events with the Trinamics team.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.