Kies jouw taal
Data / Software engineer
Would you be interested in working as a Data or Software Engineer in a cutting-edge, innovative environment alongside a skilled Analytics and Visualization team? If so, this opportunity could be your next career move!
Our client, a leading player in the high tech industry, is seeking an experienced Data Engineer to join their Analytics and Visualization team. If you have a strong background in building Data Intensive Applications (DIA) in an industrial/enterprise setting, we'd love to hear from you!
As a part of this team, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the development of innovative data analytics, visualizations, and control solutions using cutting-edge techniques from Machine Learning and Data Mining. The results of your work will be incorporated into customer applications.
Your responsibilities will include working with data from various sources, determining the best approach to structure it for use by data analysts running queries and algorithms for predictive and prescriptive analytics through machine learning. Additionally, you will design and implement robust and scalable data pipelines on existing ecosystems, write high-quality and maintainable code, and devise solutions to ensure long-term data quality and integrity.
You will also interact, communicate, and negotiate data pipeline designs with Data Architects and Data Scientists on a daily basis.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- M.Sc. or Ph.D in Data Science, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or a related field (note: a Masters degree is mandatory for this role)
- Building Data Integration and Analysis Systems (DIAS) in an industrial/enterprise environment
- Software development including coding and testing
- Working with languages such as Python, Java, etc
- Relational and non-relational (document, columnar, graph) database architectures
- Frameworks from the big data ecosystems (e.g. Spark, Kafka, HBase)
Knowledge and experience in:
- Orchestration and containerization (e.g. Kubernetes, Docker, Mesos DC/OS)
- Working on practical applications using real-world datasets
- Handling different data formats (e.g. CSV, XML, AVRO, TXT, JSON, etc.)
- Statistical languages such as R and/or Matlab (preferred)
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
Are you ready for an exciting and diverse role in a professional, cutting-edge high-tech environment? Look no further!
- We offer a competitive salary package, tailored to your experience and education.
- Opportunities for growth and development abound, along with a comprehensive benefits package.
- After a successful secondment period, there's the possibility of securing a permanent contract with our client.
- Enjoy excellent secondary conditions, including a minimum of 25 days' holiday and 8.33% holiday allowance.
- Expand your knowledge and skills with our Trinamics Academy courses, designed to foster both personal and professional development.
- Take advantage of discounts on healthcare, referral bonuses, and participate in fun activities to round out your work experience.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.
Solliciteer op deze functie
Jouw contactpersoon voor deze vacature