Kies jouw taal
Data Management Expert (ERP Applications)
Are you experienced in Data Management and Data Governance? Do you like to work in a dynamic, fast moving environment? Do you like to work with people in all kind of disciplines? And do you have experience with Master Data within ERP applications? Then we are looking for you!
The Data Management Expert drives and supports Corporate Data Management initiatives and supports all sectors, clusters and projects to improve their master data processes and data quality.
Role and responsibilities
The Corporate Data Management Expert supports the business with Data improvement initiatives. Key activities are:
- Actively participate in corporate projects and ensure that Data Management principles are realized and implemented.
- Drive E2E conceptual, logical and physical data models design.
- Definition and design of the data management standards, rules and policies.
- Support and guide with advice on Data Management improvements.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
Education and experience
- You have a Bachelor or WO Business Administration / Logistics / Supply Chain Management education combined with a strong affinity with IT and ERP.
- You have 8+ years’ work experience, preferably in a Data Management related role.
- You have solid experience in Data Governance, Data modeling, Data Quality monitors and Data management processes design.
- You have operational demand, supply and allocation planning background.
- For this role it is important that you have worked within the business and understand what the impact is of the data on the business process efficiency and process improvement.
- Knowing SAP data model and data architecture principles is plus (SAP ECC, SAP IBP, SAP APO).
- Excellent communication skills
- Convincing/negotiation skills
- Relationship builder (internal and external)
- Pro-active attitude
- Strong analytical skills
- Result oriented
- Hands-on mentality.
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment.
- An appropriate salary based on your experience and education.
- Future prospects and excellent benefits are evident.
- After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
- Good secondary conditions such as a minimum of 25 holidays and 8,33% holiday allowance.
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally via Trinamics Academy.
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses and fun activities.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.
Jouw contactpersoon voor deze vacature
Philippe van der HorstTeamlead