Kies jouw taal
Data Analyst (Spotfire and/or Mendix, SQL and Python)
Do you enjoy building in-depth understanding of our business (processes) by deep-diving into data, turning this into information and insights and creating applications with business stakeholders? Are you a pragmatic team player that likes to participate in solving challenges in a complex, high tech environment? Then you are a great candidate to become our new Data Analyst in the D&E Quality & Continuous Improvement organization.
As Data Analyst
you take responsibility to:
- create in-depth understanding of the business problems our stakeholders face
- perform exploratory data analysis to identify trends and patterns to clarify and detail our understanding of the issues
- find and combine (structured and unstructured) data,
- clean and prepare data for processing, statistical analysis and (predictive) modelling,
- transform data into information and insights (by using your craftsmanship and applying different techniques),
- execute analysis and creating visualizations and reports
- formulate hypotheses based on business process understanding and test using business process data
- challenge business assumptions using fact-based analyses on business process data
- ensure developed work is properly documented and can be handed over to colleagues and/or IT
- directly manage stakeholders of your analysis by involving them on developments in your work
- take ownership over your team’s work to together create a successful end product
- use business knowledge and prior experiences to challenge data analysis requests and approaches
- speak up towards colleagues and stakeholders to ensure quality expectations are met
- think outside boundaries of your job description in order to support the quality of your deliverable
Wat verwachten we van jou?
BSc / HBO degree
2-7 years’ experience in working with data, statistics, analysis tools and techniques
Knowledge of Business Intelligence, databases and related techniques
Knowledge of data cleaning, modelling and transformation
Experience with applications like Spotfire, Mendix, SAP HANA, Excel, SQL and Python;
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- A great job at one of our leading clients
- A good salary, career opportunities and excellent fringe benefits
- At Trinamics you get nice extras: discount on your health insurance and referral premiums, activities (for example football tournament, Christmas drinks etc.)
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.
Jouw contactpersoon voor deze vacature
Philippe van der HorstTeamlead