Country Warehouse Manager
To support our customers, ASML keeps parts and tools in Warehouses close to our customers. In total we currently have 50+ of these local service warehouses globally, which are outsourced to Logistics Service Suppliers (3PL’s). Next to these local warehouses there are central service warehouses for central storage and Value Added Service warehouse for product maintenance, VAS and storage of special packaging and equipment.
The Warehousing team is tasked to make sure the warehouses are ready to support our customers, factories or suppliers in the most efficient way, which means that all facilities are fit for purpose, there is enough space and sufficient manpower and that activities are performed in line with the agreed SLA’s and budgets. Facilities in our warehouses can include Clean Technology Infrastructure (such as clean rooms) to inspect parts, clean tools or packaging or other equipment, to make sure we supply our customers, factories and suppliers with parts and tools in the right quality.
To further increase the efficiency in warehouse operations, we are enabling 3PL’s to implement a Warehouse Management System (WMS) that will connect to ASML’s ERP system.
-You manage the 3PL’s that are selected operate the service warehouses in your assigned countries on:
Budget and cost saving initiatives
Performance and performance improvement initiatives
-Ensure these warehouses are operated flawlessly by the 3PL’s by auditing on adherence of the right procedures and systems by putting proper controls in place.
-The growing number of ASML machines at our customers requires us to setup new warehouses or expand or relocate existing warehouses. It will be your responsibility to translate the business requirements into warehouse requirements and manage the infrastructure projects successfully to completion. Time, money and (internal) customer satisfaction will be your main drivers.
-You will be involved in the deployment of the WMS in the warehouses in your assigned countries and you will be responsible for a smooth handover of the WMS deployment project to operations.
-Plan and manage the budget costs for the warehouses in the assigned countries or responsibility area
-Manage the 3PL’s on performance through periodical business reviews (weekly / monthly)
-Collect and use information to ensure warehouses stay fit for purpose at all time by driving infrastructural changes: Translate parts and tools handling, storage and value added services requirements into the logistics facilities needed
-Manage and drive the Infrastructure projects within budget and time
-Build relationships with wide range of internal and external stakeholders, for example: Procurement, Suppliers, CSCM teams, PLM- and SNM stakeholders
-Define, drive and deliver optimization projects in the Warehousing domain to drive cost down, material availability up and/or performance up.
-Support the WMS implementations in warehouses.
-Act as a subject matter expert in your field
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Education: Master or bachelor in Supply Chain Management or other relevant study
- 3-8 years of experience in a Supply Chain or Logistics position in the High Tech industry
- Experience with Project Management
- Experience with Service Logistics and/or managing 3PL’s
- Experience with WMS implementation
- Experience with SAP is nice to have
- Process standardization
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment.
- An appropriate salary based on your experience and education.
- Future prospects and excellent benefits are evident.
- After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
- Good secondary conditions such as a minimum of 25 holidays and 8,33% holiday allowance.
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally via Trinamics Academy.
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses and fun activities.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.