Kies jouw taal
Cost Engineer € 4300 nett max
Do you want to work in highly skilled technical teams and bring insight in cost structures of certain products? Are you an electrical engineer with a broad interest and technical knowledge?
We might be looking for you as our new Cost or Value Engineer!
The Value Engineer will operate from the Deep UV Cost Team and be present in projects and programs that require an extra focus on cost because of impact or risk. The Value Engineer will work with technical teams to determine actual cost estimates of building blocks, value based cost improvements and support the Cost Architect in managing these costs towards the targets. Acting as partner in the D&E teams / Functional clusters and create an increased cost awareness, sense of urgency and facilitate to drive costs down.
- Initiation of Value Engineering workshops and activities, identification of Value – Cost optimization opportunities in cross-functional collaboration with project teams, technical experts, procurement and suppliers;
- Leading Value Engineering activities for selected key projects until business case approval;
- Drive for commonality in new product introductions;
- Supporting Development and Engineering, sourcing and Business Lines in the application of value and cost optimization methods:
- During the project design phase / during other phases of the product lifecycle;
- in cross-functional workshops including suppliers;
- via training on Value Engineering methodologies.
- Maintain network with internal and external partners;
- Support the product cost roadmap together with the Cost Architect.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Master in Physics, Electronical Engineering, Mechatronics, Industrial Engineering or similar;
- Minimum 5 years' experience in product architecture, product design and industrialization;
- Experience in cost structure analysis, product cost optimization, cost driver analysis and target costing;
- Familiar with Value Engineering methods and techniques;
- Preferred experience in electronical product design;
- Fluent in English.
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment with the best teams;
- An nett salary of max € 4300 (after tax);
- Future prospects and excellent benefits are evident.
- After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
- Good secondary conditions such as a minimum of 25 holidays and 8,33% holiday allowance.
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses and fun activities.
- Certain pre-employment screening checks may be part of this vacancy procedure.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.
Jouw contactpersoon voor deze vacature
Wouter CrijnenRecruitment Consultant