Cloud Security Architect
Our client leads the worldwide development, production and sales of high-end lithography systems for the semiconductor industry. In short, we make the machines that make computer chips, or integrated circuits. We build some of the most amazing, complex machines that you will ever see – and the software to run them – to develop smaller, faster and still more affordable chips. It is because of our machines that the world’s technology has steadily evolved.
As a Cloud Security architect you will be responsible for the architecture design pertaining to protection of ASML’s information, Intellectual Property (IP) and assets, and that of ASML’s customers and suppliers developed and used within ASML’s Public cloud (IaaS, PaaS). You do this through the design and alignment of ASML Information Security strategies and security standards/ guidelines. You interface with both IT and Business stakeholders, supporting the effective implementation of system, application and access security controls within the cloud.
Cloud Security Architect you’ll:
Participate and contribute in Cloud Architecture for cloud security related topics
Create, own and maintain the Cloud Security Architecture deliverables in Cloud Center of Excellence (CCoE), such as our cloud security control framework (CSF).
Provide expertise and leadership in Cloud Security for both infrastructure and applications.
Be the single point of contact for IT security and Information security subjects within the Cloud Center of Excellence (CCoE).
Develop, design and maintain Cloud security standards, guidelines, patterns and procedures to assure effective secured Cloud services and data protection within the IaaS / PaaS domain.
Regularly assess Cloud services and products (people, process, technology) for security updates and report upon findings, conclusions and next steps.
Conduct threat modeling and security risk assessments upon new cloud services to be developed and used within ASML’s public Cloud and propose risk reducing measures.
Build excellent working relationships within ASML’s CCoE members and all cloud service users, including security officers and developers of new cloud services.
Very closely align with Sector Risk manager within Corporate risk regarding Cloud Platform security related topics.
Support ASML Cyber Defense Center (CDC) activities and ensure 7/24/365 response on any major IT security incidents related to ASML’s IAAS / PAAS domain.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- At least 3 years of hand-on experience with (public) cloud solutions
- At least 3 years of experience in IT Security
- Academic qualifications are an advantage, but not a substitute for professional experience; Security/Technical/IT/informatics background bachelor degree (or equivalent experience)
- CCSP or comparable Cloud security certification. CISSP/CISM is a plus
- Demonstrable experience with Google Architecture Framework, Google Professional Cloud Security Engineer certification
- Experience with Azure Security technologies and Azure Security Engineer Associate certification is a plus
- (Security) Architecture certification (SABSA SCF or TOGAF) is a plus
- Deep Knowledge of current security technologies and governance processes
- In-depth working knowledge of IT Risk / security frameworks and best practices, e.g.:
- CSC Top 20 Controls
- Cloud Security Alliance (CSA)
- NIST Cyber Security Framework
- ISF Standard of Good Practice for Information Security
- NIST SP 800 30 framework
- ISO 27001/2 framework
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- A competitive annual salary: €70.000 - €90.000, based on your experience and education.
- Good secondary conditions such as 25 holidays, Flexible work hours and 8% holiday allowance;
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally;
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses;
- Nice yearly events with the Trinamics team.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.