Kies jouw taal
CI/CD Migration Specialist
As a CI/CD Migration Specialist your job is to prepare and execute the technical work packages related to migrating the software to the new git based source control system, CI/CD system and build system. This seems a simple task, but size and complexity make this a challenging assignment.
You will be
working in the multidisciplinary migration team with IT and software engineers
to deliver results fast and in short cycles. Our teams typically consist of 4-7
highly skilled and educated people.
The migration is part of the Greenhouse project. The project goal is replacing the ClearCase environment by a state-of-the art software development environment. The new environment will evolve step by step to a new toolset.
Key requirements are enabling DevSecOps practices using industry standards. The platform will be cloud-ready and based on a hybrid cloud infrastructure foundation. Teams are empowered through self service capabilities and flexibility to add capabilities and tools to the environment. The software development environment is mission critical and must support the highest level of IP protection (top secret). With the large community to be serviced, all processes such as onboarding a new developer or providing new or other development stacks to teams must be fully automated and self-serviceable.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
Formal education should include a Master level education in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related fields. Also you are well acquainted with software development & engineering and have relevant proven experience in large technical complex environments.
Knowledge & experience
- Software development using C/C++, Python
- Strong knowledge on ecosystems (SCM and CI/CD) such as GitHub (is a plus), Atlassian, Azure DevOps
- Linux (RHEL) and similar operating systems
- Build systems (Bazel is a plus, Cmake)
- Scripting languages such as Python, Bash, Powershell
- Infrastructure as code tools (such as Rundeck, Terraform, Puppet)
- Containerization knowledge & experience (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Cloud and on-prem platforms (Azure, GCP, VMWare, K8S)
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
To be discussed.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.