Change Manager with NPI experience max. € 5500 net monthly
Are you an experienced Change Manager who have proven experience in driving behavioral changes? Would you be challenged to drive the implementation of complex and strategic changes into the D&E team? Then, this might be a great new challenge for you!
As a Change Manager, you'll work on various projects. In this job, you are responsible for realizing the targeted project benefits by securing fluent implementation of project deliverables (new ways of working, tools, processes, structure). You'll be an expert who engage the human factor in transformation with the following results:
- Impacted employees are prepared and willing to adopt the change and work in new ways. Readiness for changes result in quicker benefits realization and less risk of redesign, rework and rescheduling.
- Maximum return on investment through high adoption and efficient use of new ways of working, processes, systems
- Organization & competencies in place to drive sustainable results during and after the transformation is completed
Furthermore, as a Change Manager, your main responsibilities are:
- Advises, designs and agrees the change strategy and plan with the Program Manager, and other key stakeholders
- Identifies key D&E target groups impacted by project results
- Takes ownership on embedding the required change with the goal to have business ready to adopt the impact in a sustainable way
- Drives and executes the Change plan according the clients change management framework with high flexibility to adapt the plan on changing requirements and complexity
- Defines and coordinate communication activities and reviews related to the desired change and new WoW
- Defines and agrees on change project KPi's and reports on progress
- Reports on progress of change and communication plan
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in project or group management;
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in Organizational Change projects
- Knowledge of Change Management theories & practices
- Experience in managing new products/projects/changes with cross functional teams
- Good knowledge of the NPI process
- Master Degree
- Proven experience in working with Stakeholders
- Organized and capable to drive complex issues to simple solutions
- Experience in training en coaching
- Experience and/or knowlegde with Lean and Agile principles
- Last but not least: you are a team player
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.