Change lead and configuration manager
As a Change lead and configuration manager you need a broad interest in (and appreciation of) change methods. You are able to analyze documentation, you extract test cases and compose test scenarios to support the validation and verification of internal test tools, data products and special projects. Your main drive is to achieve improvements in procedures and let people realize what impact their changes have.
For this position it is important to possess good communication skills. You are responsible and self confident. Next to this you have an analytic mind and you think in terms of solutions. You are accurate (perfectionist), you have a good eye for detail and can apply high levels of concentration. With both internal and external clients you are able to interact about diverse ideas and perspective of product quality. Next to this, you have good presentation skills.
In short, you will be active in:
· The reviewing of requirements, functional and technical procedures
· Identifying and analyzing way of working methods.
· To enable efficient decision making based on high quality change requests.
· To embed the product change process in the organization.
· To ensure that the business is protected against uncontrolled changes.
· To manage the quality of the impact analysis and business case for change requests.
· To manage on realistic implementation strategies.
· To organize and chair the Change Board meeting, managing multiple stakeholders.
· To manage on clear decision making and decision recording.
· To steer for an optimal and agreed balance between cost, time and quality of changes.
· To manage on a minimal processing time of any change request, while balancing quality.
· To coordinate and coach the members of the change board on the product change process and how this process is evolving.
· To monitor the implementation of changes.
· To contribute to the implementation and development of configuration management (CM) including supporting the professionalization of the team of change managers.
· To provide input on CM set-up (baselines, product plan) in an early stage of the Product Generation Process (PGP).
Wat verwachten we van jou?
Bachelor or Master degree (or similar).
§ At least 5 years of work experience, of which at least 2 years of experience in new product
§ Experience in organizational change management.
§ Experience in a role combining analytical and conceptual skills with business sense; ability to
§ compile a business case while dealing with many uncertainties.
§ Experience in operations; ability to foresee impact of changes.
§ Configuration Management certification (CMII module 1-4) is preferred
We expect you to be a good communicator, team player, self-starter, to take initiative and to be result oriented. You have a good command of the English language, both in writing and in speech.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.