Kies jouw taal
C++ Software Engineer Physics/ Mathematics
If you have a master's degree in Physics or Mathematics, and proficiency in C++ and Python, we have a great job opportunity for you!
Our client, ASML, is seeking a C++ Software Engineer with a background in Physics or Mathematics. In this role, you will tackle a variety of physics-related challenges encountered by our lithography machines and work in conjunction with functional metrology engineers. You will be responsible for developing models of machine processes that predict hardware behavior, ensuring that our machines operate with precision and speed.
As a software engineer at ASML, your main responsibilities will involve designing and implementing real-time computational models in C++. Your work will be an integral part of the scanner's software architecture, and you will collaborate with functional metrology engineers to create models that predict hardware behavior, ensuring machine speed and accuracy. In this role, code maintainability is crucial as you will work with a vast codebase, guaranteeing the software's future.
Working at ASML is both challenging and exciting, requiring you to solve unique problems with strict deadlines, work with numerous stakeholders, and navigate through millions of lines of code, undocumented use cases, and behaviors. You will work alongside a supportive and multi-disciplined team that will provide guidance and support when needed. For software engineers interested in combining their problem-solving skills, programming expertise, and physics knowledge, scanner metrology software is an exceptional field to work in, especially in one of the most innovative industries globally.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- C++ programming with strong knowledge of architectural patterns and object-oriented design and implementation;
- Experience with the agile/scaled agile (SAFe) way of working;
- Awareness of test-driven development and behavior-driven development;
- Knowledge of Python, Julia, CI/CD, Boost, and/or MATLAB is a plus.
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- A great job with one of our clients
- Good salary conditions, career opportunities and excellent benefits
- Conversion to the client after a period of secondment when performing to client satisfaction
- Our nice extras: discount on your health insurance, referral bonuses, other activities (e.g. soccer tournament, Christmas reception)
- Visa sponsorship and application for 30% ruling
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.
Solliciteer op deze functie
Jouw contactpersoon voor deze vacature