Business Improvement Engineer Lean Six Sigma
For a high tech cliënt in Eindhoven area, I'm looking for a Business Improvement Engineer with proven experience in Lean Six Sigma. As a Business Improvement Engineer, you will lead projects on critical aspects such as quality, availability, cycle time, costs, and customer satisfaction. We are looking for someone with 5+ years of relevant work experience in a technical environment and experience in root cause analyses. Do you have experience in executing business process improvements and are you looking for the next step in your professional career? Then, this could be a great opportunity!
As a Business Improvement Engineer, you're responsible for business process improvements. You will lead projects on critical aspects such as quality, availability, cycle time, costs, and customer satisfaction.
- Root cause analysis, by applying the right tools and methods (like 5x why, process mapping and data statistics)
- Lead cross-sector problem solving efforts with an end-to-end focus
- Develop and refine business processes and tools
- Assist in solution creation and implementation
- Make and enforce tactical and managerial decisions
- Ensure proper integration and adoption of solutions within the organization
- Foster cross-sector collaboration and sense of urgency
- Aid in project planning and scoping, utilizing lean six sigma or other methodologies
- Challenge and refine project scope as needed
- Take ownership of workstreams within projects/programs and drive them to completion
- Make timely decisions at task and workstream levels
- Drive implementation of cross-sector process changes
- Facilitate smooth and timely transfer of ownership of solutions to the line organization, both corrective and preventive
- Demonstrate an entrepreneurial mindset by leading and initiating new actions on a tactical/managerial level.
- Planning & prioritizing
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Techncial Bachelor or Master degree
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in a technical field
- Lean Six Sigma
- Familiar with business processes
- Familiar with 5why, process mapping and data statistics
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment.
- An appropriate salary based on your experience and education.
- Future prospects and excellent benefits are evident.
- After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
- Good secondary conditions such as a minimum of 25 holidays and 8,33% holiday allowance.
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally via Trinamics Academy.
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses and fun activities.
- Certain pre-employment screening checks may be part of this vacancy procedure.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.