Business Improvement Engineer
Are you challenged by executing business process improvements and quality is the highest priority? Are you familiar with Lean Six Sigma and root cause analyses? Then we might be looking for you!
In this role, you are the bridge between departments and you will have a strong focus on people and bringing stakeholders together to ensure cross-sector buy-in and a sense of urgency around improvements. You are responsible for the secondary business process. That means you will facilitate and supporting the teams to get things done together.
The Business Improvement Engineer is responsible for a range of activities aimed at improving business processes and ensuring effective implementation of solutions. This includes utilizing methodologies such as Lean Six Sigma, quality standards, process mapping, data analytics, change management, and stakeholder management to identify and address problems and opportunities for improvement.
- Utilizes methodologies such as Lean Six Sigma, quality standards, process mapping, data analytics, change management, and stakeholder management to improve business processes.
- Implements solutions and improvements to these processes.
- Prepares and enforces decisions at tactical/managerial level.
- Ensures proper embedding and roll-out of solutions in the organization.
- Bringing stakeholders together to ensure cross-sector buy-in and a sense of urgency around improvements
- Supports project leads by defining the project scope using techniques like Lean Six Sigma.
- Challenges project scopes to ensure effective solutions are implemented.
- Takes ownership of workstream level tasks and drives them to completion.
- Makes decisions at task and workstream level on time.
- Implements and drives changes in cross-sector processes.
- Ensures smooth and timely transition of ownership (acceptance) of solutions to the line organization (both corrective and preventive).
- Behaves like an entrepreneur, initiating and leading new actions at the boundaries of the project on a tactical/managerial level.
Overall, the Business Improvement Engineer plays a crucial role in improving business processes, implementing solutions, and ensuring effective and timely transitions of ownership to the line organization.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Technical Bachelor or Master degree
- 5+ years of relevant experience in executing business process improvements
- Strong focus on people
- Familiar with Lean Six Sigma
- Familiar with root cause analyses
- Green / Black Belt
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment.
- An appropriate salary based on your experience and education.
- Future prospects and excellent benefits are evident.
- After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
- Good secondary conditions such as a minimum of 25 holidays and 8,33% holiday allowance.
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally via Trinamics Academy.
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses and fun activities.
- Certain pre-employment screening checks may be part of this vacancy procedure.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.