Electrical Project Engineer
Would you like to contribute to the logistics performance of A-brands worldwide? Building systems that can handle a variety of products, from E-Commerce to packages and from flyers to carton boxes, together with enthusiastic team members that handle Hardware and Controls? Dealing with day to day challenges like capacity requirements, variety of products handled, and interacting with equipment suppliers while meeting deadlines and budget?
As an Electrical Project Engineer, you have a key role in the total electrical design; from power distribution, right up to preparing the bill of materials for all the required electrical components. An important aspect of your work will be producing the control diagrams, using network technologies such as Profinet, and AS-i bus.
You will provide the design and drawing sets for the manufacturing of the electrical enclosures and the total cabling specification, from materials right through to the installation drawings and assembly instructions for the installer. It will be your task to make the detailed design and to explain it to the installer.
Your checklists are used for the commissioning of the complete installation, from connection to testing of the last I/O. To make your work even more challenging with the maximum possible technology depth, we use all the functionality of our CAD systems (AutoCAD and EPLAN). We also develop tooling to enable optimal execution of the engineering works.
The Project Engineering department is responsible for the execution of projects in which the different components (mechanical and controls) of our material handling systems are implemented. Working under the supervision of a Project Leader, the Electrical Project Engineer is part of a multidisciplinary team of Engineers.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- To be successful in this role, you have a vocational education (MBO-4) or a Bachelor (HBO) degree in Electrical Engineering
- We are looking for starters, medior and senior candidates
- Good command of the English language is required
- Interest in the design and installation of networks such as PROFIBUS, Profinet, AS-i bus and Industrial Ethernet
- Knowledge of power distribution systems
- Familiarity or affinity with CAD tools such as EPLAN and AutoCAD
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment.
- An appropriate salary based on your experience and education.
- Future prospects and excellent benefits are evident.
- After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
- Good secondary conditions such as a minimum of 25 holidays and 8,33% holiday allowance.
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally via Trinamics Academy.
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses and fun activities.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.