Work Student Scripting Software (Matlab, Python)
Do you enjoy delivering high-quality software for semiconductor metrology industry? Do you like to use your social skills, your knowledge of scripting languages and data engineering, while working within a talented group of algorithm experts? We are looking for a Work Student who is available for 16 hours a week, if this sounds interesting to you, apply now.
• Propose solutions for compatible, well-coded and structured software for the parameter inference algorithms, machine learning and optimization algorithms, and system calibration algorithms;
• Flexible part-time work student (B.Sc., M.Sc.) position, to deliver properly programmed code in the used software scripting languages, particularly Matlab, using where required object-oriented programming;
• Drive for quality of the scripting code, and data structures, and help direct colleagues in structuring compatible code;
• Act at the interface to colleagues and SW groups, and enable seamless integration of scripting code with other software;
• Communicate clearly on scripting software solutions to direct colleagues;
• Contribute in the design and realization of fully functional proof-of-concept subsystems on the edge of system specifications, costs and project planning, thereby contributing directly to products for B2B customers world-wide;
• A salary of €16 per hour;
• Keywords: Scripting language, Matlab, Python, software, integration, software architecture, data design, algorithms, machine learning, optics, physics.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
B.Sc. in Computer / Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Applied Mathematics;
Available for 16 hours a week;
Drive for structuring the scripting code and the code base in the cluster, drive for the code quality, and be energized by helping colleagues in this;
Fluency in Matlab scripting language, and preferably also in Python & packages, standards of data structure design and object-oriented design, and awareness of compatibility with other software;
Affinity with design for manufacturability, and in numerically stable code development for physical problems;
Affinity with group specific topics, such as linear algebra, probability theory, (deep) learning methods, and physics;
Decisive and self-propelling in an ambiguous environment.
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.