Visualisation Software Engineer: Ray Trace / Path Trace TechnologyMedior Zuid-Holland Automotive
International top cliënt (Delft area the Netherlands) in complex state of the art application oriented simulation software engineering.
The cliënt offers a good carrier perspective where talents will be recognized!
For our top international cliënt we are looking for a Visualisation Software Engineer: Ray Trace / Path Trace Technology
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Technical Master or PhD degree
- Experience with Technical Software Engineering with a specialization in Ray Trace / Path Trace Technology for sensor modeling
- Demonstrable control of the programming languages/libraries C++, C#, Python, BOOST and STL.
- Thorough understanding of Object Orientation and related topics as design patterns
- Demonstrable control of OpenGL, OpenCL, NVIDIA CUDA / Optix or Shader
- Understanding of UML for architecture and design purposes.
- Working experience with Matlab and /or Simulink.
- Understanding of bug reporting systems as Mantis, Jira or ClearDDTS
- Understanding of configuration management tools as SVN, Mercurial
- Having a helicopter view as well as in depth knowledge
- Likes to pick up new challenges
- Team player
- Being able to handle ad hoc requests
- Pragmatic as well as providing software solutions Key words: Computer Science, Computer Vision, Machine Learning, high performance computing, Ray Trace, C++, OpenGL, NVIDIA, Python, Object Orientation, Design Patterns, UML, Configuration Management, Agile/Scrum
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- We are here to guide engineers in the maze of vacancies to obtain a position to be proud of. Mechanical engineering, electrical engineering and software are the technical pillars of Trinamics, but their application is diverse. Because we know our clients and candidates well, we quickly see where someone would fit best. Once we find a position we remain involved in the process. We do this by, among other things, offering training and development programs. We offer extra guidance and our social network to talents who leave their homes in another country to realize their ambitions here. In our eyes, it is the only logical way to keep developing our technical talents. Progress is also what drives Trinamics. With every good performance, we set a new bar to surpass. And we do that time and time again. Relocation support (where applicable): Seeing as Trinamics feels it is important you can fully focus on working in a new organization in a new role, next to adjusting to a new life in a new country and culture, we’re here to help you in a smooth relocation. We are experienced in assisting you on the visa application process, travel, short and long stay, 30% ruling (tax exemption) application, health insurance, setting up a bank account, Dutch language courses and (in case it’s needed) finding proper schooling for your child(ren).
For our cliënt we are looking for a visualisation software engineer Ray Trace / Path Technology. You will develop the newest state of the art sensor suite wich is based on ray tracing / path tracing technology. All models are physics based.