VHDL / PCBA Design Engineer, € 3200 – 4200 net monthly*(Hightech) industrie Medior Noord-Brabant
International worldwide leading high tech precision machinery manufacturer, Eindhoven area the Netherlands.
You work at state of the facilities to design printed Circuit Boards Assembly (PCBA’s) with VHDL for precision machinery. Each machine is a real “piece of art” and an engineers dream to work on!!! The machines cost more then € 100 mio each.
The cliënt offers a good carrier perspective where talents will be recognized and you can have a great career perspective.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Technical BSc or MSc engineering degree in Electrical / Electronics Engineering
- At least 3 years proven work experience as a VHDL / PCBA Design Engineer
- Good English communication skills
- Pro active mindset
- Organization skills
- Team player
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- Relocation support
- Excellent salary € 3200 – 4200 net / after tax monthly
- Excellent secundair conditions
- 30% ruling support if applicable* If you will get the 30% tax ruling
Participate as an FPGA Firmware designer in a multidisciplinary design team.
Define and document requirements for the FPGA Firmware designs.
Perform trade-off studies to determine the preferred implementation scenario for new or changed functions.
Define, document and execute tests to ensure that the firmware satisfies the requirements.
Solve IP-block related problems and manage problem resolution during first system integration.
Contribute to analysis and solution of reliability issues.
And many more tasks…