Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Define and document the Architecture and Functional Design for the vehicle systems, and EV components for PACCAR’s ZEV connectivity solution
- Ensure the implementation of Architecture and Functional Design into the EV Connectivity framework, meeting the functional and no-functional requirements of the involved stakeholders
- Coordinate the implementation and integrations of the EV Connected services related vehicle systems and components
- Bachelor’s degree (University or HBO+) in EV related information technology (such as Electrical-, Electronics-, Mechatronics-, Automotive-engineering)
- Proven experience in requirement engineering, vehicle architecture and functional design
- Knowledge of (EV) vehicle network protocols such as CAN and Ethernet
- Knowledge of CAN architectures, CAN messages, Standards (AUTOSAR, J1939, ..) and vehicle safety and security.
- Knowledge of embedded vehicle software
- Previous project management experience, especially in the automotive domain, is advantageous
- Affinity with the latest automotive IT developments (Electrification, Connectivity, Vehicle Architectures, EV related Vehicle systems, …)
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A great job at one of our leading clients
- A good salary, career opportunities and excellent fringe benefits
- Takeover by the client after a period of secondment and when functioning properly
- At Trinamics you get nice extras: discount on your health insurance and referral premiums, activities (for example football tournament, Christmas drinks etc.)
- Defining EV connectivity requirements, connectivity related signal interface architecture and requirements allocation to vehicle systems and EV components (e.g. Battery Management, On Board Charger, Charging Communication and Control, EV/EVSE interface, Vehicle control etc.)
- Work closely with the DAF Product Development team to align and ensure that the architecture and design are embedded in the overall ZEV architecture.
- Delivering connectivity related functional design specifications for the vehicle systems, and EV components for PACCAR’s ZEV connectivity solution
- Problem analysis and judgement/specification of requested process and/or system enhancements
- Keep up to date with relevant automotive developments in the area of ZEV and connected services