Wat verwachten we van jou?
- BSc or MSc background in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, preferably in the automotive domain.
- You have excellent skills in modelling in Matlab/Simulink/Stateflow and model based development, experience in requirements management tool Doors is a pre.
- You have an active hands-on mentality with a feel for the constructive aspects of prototyping.
- You can fluently speak and write English. Dutch is a pre.
- You have good communication skills and an analytical mind, are pro-active and have a committed team-player attitude.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A great job at one of our leading clients
- A good salary, career opportunities and excellent fringe benefits
- Takeover by the client after a period of secondment and when functioning properly
- At Trinamics you get nice extras: discount on your health insurance and referral premiums, activities (for example football tournament, Christmas drinks etc.)
- Developing controls for powertrain related features (e.g. engine stop/start, mild hybrid) including Cyber Security measures.
- Define with a small team how to design vehicle controls which comply to the upcoming Cyber Security legislation
- You will design the actual control functions. Which includes concept and requirement definition, design and modelling and also actively supporting building of prototype vehicles for verification and validation of the functional design. You will write formal functional design requirement documents and monitor the function development towards implementation and validation.
- You cooperate closely within a multidisciplinary team with different stakeholders.