Wat verwachten we van jou?
- For this high-tech function we are looking for candidates with a BSc or MSc background in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, preferably in the automotive domain.
- You have excellent skills in modelling in Matlab/Simulink/Stateflow and model based development, experience in requirements management tool Doors is a pre.
- You have an active hands-on mentality with a feel for the constructive aspects of prototyping.
- You can fluently speak and write English. Dutch is a pre.
- You have good communication skills and an analytical mind, are pro-active and have a committed team-player attitude.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A great job at one of our leading clients
- Expect a good salary, career opportunities and excellent fringe benefits.
- Takeover by the client after a period of secondment and when functioning properly
- At Trinamics you get nice extras: discount on your health insurance and application premiums, activities (for example football tournament, Christmas drinks, etc.)
- As Vehicle Control Engineer you define and design a wide range of improved or new mechatronic product features to be introduced on new XF and CF models. These can be powertrain related features (e.g. cruise control), cabin features (e.g. digital instrument cluster) or chassis featrues (e.g. air suspension control).
- Your tasks will include design and modelling. You will also actively support building of prototype vehicles for verification and validation of the functional design. You will write formal functional design requirement documents and monitor the function development towards implementation and validation.
- You cooperate closely within a multidisciplinary team with different stakeholders, such as function owners, system owners, architects, test engineers and suppliers. You are the linking pin for translating their input into a feasible control concept design.