Various Security PositionsSoftware / IT Medior Noord-Brabant
Would you like to join a company who is active in the high-tech industry and work on high-end software in the Brainport region of Eindhoven? For our client I am looking for multiple security specialists for the period of at least 24 months, interested to work in a highly complex environment.
Our client creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. They provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
For this client we are welcoming multiple software specialists, ranging from:
- Cloud (SaaS) security specialist
- Senior cyber security engineer
- Product security officer
- Security risk manager
- Anomaly detection expert
- Application Information Security Risk Manager
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- · You have at least 4+ years professional experience with a focus on information security, risk and compliance; · You have extensive experience in Cloud Security, security of SaaS applications; · You have experience in assessment of Cloud Applications; · You have experience in implementation and management of CASB; · You have valid industry certifications such as the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), CCSP is a plus; · You are experienced with ISO 27001 or equivalent is a plus
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A great job at one of our leading clientsA good salary, career opportunities and excellent fringe benefitsAt Trinamics you get nice extras: discount on your health insurance and referral premiums, activities (for example football tournament, Christmas drinks etc.)
· You completed Bachelor or Master degree or equivalent;
· Technical/IT/informatics background bachelor degree
· It is a big plus when you are CCSP certified;
· You are CISSP/CISM or comparable certified;
· You have extensive knowledge of project management (Prince-2 / PMBOK/APMP;
· You have extensive experience with IT Risk assessment frameworks;
· You have good knowledge of standard of good Practice developed by Information Security Forum (ISF);
· NIST SP 800 30 framework;
ISO 27005 framework.