UX Specialist (Mendix)
As a UX Specialist your goal is to
realize significant user experience improvements of our business software
applications, in order to increase user efficiency, effectiveness, satisfaction
and adoption. In order to accomplish that, your task will be join in
stakeholder meetings, do user research accordingly and create design
documentation such as UI mockups in order to refine user stories for them to be
picked up by the team.
You will work in an Agile team of about 6 people that is focused around developing applications on the Mendix platform of ASML. The team is a multidisciplinary team that consists of a user centered product owner, a scrum master, a user experience specialist and dedicated Mendix developers.
In addition to being part of the team, you apply the ASML design guidelines and are asked to actively contribute to them. You will be defining, embedding and executing the user-centered design process. Furthermore, you will pro-actively share challenges and best practices with your ±30 peer designers from the UX competence.
-Task Analysis and
-Prepare and execute user research methods such as contextual inquiry and task analysis.
-Communicate findings using e.g. task flows, personas, user journeys, user stories.
-Validate developed application through local, remote, moderated and unmoderated usability tests.
-Define quantitative UX metrics and collect data to report on them.
-Create task flows
and interaction flows, create wireframes and interactive prototypes where
needed to support communicating the intended behavior and application structure
-Apply the ASML design guidelines and improve or extend them if necessary.
-Make sure that your designs are aligned with the product owner and functional and technical stakeholders.
applications based on a user centered interaction approach
-Activate developers to think and develop based on user-centered and user experience point of view
-Optimize a user centered way of working within the team, based on budget, timelines, availability of skills.
-Embed the approach in the project’s or agile team’s way of working and safeguard it under sometimes adverse conditions.
-Pro-actively share challenges and best practices with your peers from the UX competence.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in an area such as Industrial Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Information Science, Psychology, or Engineering.
- More than 5 years of professional UX experience (post-degree).
- Ability to plan work and deliver on agreed goals independently.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with other disciplines.
- Ability to deal with resistance and convince others of the value of UX.
- Ability to balance short- and long-term goals, to compromise and to adapt way of working.
- Ability to work under time pressure and rapidly changing conditions.
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- A great job at one of our leading clients
- A good salary, career opportunities and excellent fringe benefits
- At Trinamics you get nice extras: discount on your health insurance and referral premiums, activities (for example football tournament, Christmas drinks etc.)
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.