Founded in 1984,
ASML is the world's leading provider of lithography systems for the
semiconductor industry, manufacturing complex machines that are critical to the
production of integrated circuits (‘chips’). The IT division supports
information management, infrastructure and key business processes across ASML.
The IT infrastructure, hardware and applications are mission-critical for
ASML’s internal and external activities.
The User Experience (UX) competence team within ASML IT creates user-facing solutions that enable ASML employees to work more efficiently and effectively, that are quickly adopted and continuously used, and that provide a consistent user experience across applications, devices and locations. Our work concerns custom applications as well as adaptations to standard software. The software ranges from desktop applications used in the ASML offices, to mobile applications used in our factories, to wearable applications used in our customers’ cleanrooms.
Your goal is to realize significant user experience improvements of our
business software applications, in order to increase user efficiency,
effectiveness, satisfaction and adoption. You will do user research, create UI
mockups, apply and contribute to the ASML design guidelines and validate
prototypes with users from all over the world. You will be part of a
multidisciplinary team that consists of e.g. a product owner, a solution
architect, a business process analyst and software developers. You will thus be
the lead in defining, embedding and executing the user-centered design process.
Furthermore, you will pro-actively share challenges and best practices with
your ±30 peer designers from the UX competence.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in an area such as Industrial Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Information Science, Psychology, or Engineering.
- More than 5 years of professional UX experience (post-degree).
- Ability to plan work and deliver on agreed goals independently.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with other disciplines.
- Ability to deal with resistance and convince others of the value of UX.
- Ability to balance short- and long-term goals, to compromise and to adapt way of working.
- Ability to work under time pressure and rapidly changing conditions.
- Fluent in English, verbal and written. Profound knowledge of Dutch is a plus.
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- A competitive annual salary: €60.000 - €90.000, based on your experience and education.
- Good secondary conditions such as 25 holidays, Flexible work hours and 8% holiday allowance;
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally;
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses;
- Nice yearly events with the Trinamics team.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.